Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generated QA/QC documents (QA/QC forms for project, project quality assurance plan, commissioning management plan, method
statement for installation and T&C, operation and maintenance manual).
- Checking and inspection of MEP material delivery at site as per consultants’ specification and material submittal approval.
- Generated checklists for inspection of MEP installation and T&C with Contractor and Consultant.
- Checking workmanship of installation according to standard methods.
- Checking general plans, comments from consultant on the shop drawings, revisions and additional site instructions from Contractor.
- Coordinate with CAD designer, site supervisor, site manager and project manager who regarding site implementation and material sample
- Inspection quality of equipment as per the specification to be installed on site construction.
- Inspection quality of methodologies to be used during testing and commissioning.
- Report to QA/QC supervisor, control, and monitor all activities related to quality management system.
- Performed other relevant tasks as required by QA/QC supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree of engineering.
- 1 years up experiences in MEP company.
- Good computing skills including, MS-Word & Excel, E-Mail, Auto Cad, Internet, Adobe Acrobat.
- Able to use English language both speaking and writing.
- Annual leave
- Public holiday
- Competitive salary
- Salary 13th